Re: Evolving Evolution... the " Big Bang " theory is a Catholicpriests
Newsgroup: alt.athiesm
Posted by: Masked Avenger
2007-01-04 08:56:22

Bill Carver wrote:
> In article <502i2pF1e7utfU1@mid.individual.net>,
> "Robibnikoff" wrote:
>

>>"Bill Carver" wrote in message

>>>Trust me.. To the 78% of the world that believes in God, there is proof.
>>
>>Such as?
>

> Prayers answered. Miracles happening. In my case seeing Jesus
> personally just before I was baptized in 1997.

does everyone who prays get their prayer answered ? .......
what miracles ? ..... I know of NO documented proven miracles ......
only hearsay ......

as for hallucinations ..... people see Aliens and Pixies every day .....
but there are no verifiable cases of them actually being real ...... the
loony bins are full of people who claim to have seen or ARE Jesus ......
I know of Muslims who claim to have seen Allah ...... why shouldn't I
believe them ?

--
MA ....Yoiks .... and away .....

Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity
............. and I'm not sure about the Universe ..........
- A. Einstein