IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY
Newsgroup: alt.cellular.data
Posted by: mike
2006-10-10 13:09:10

hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so i am asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have insurance so if you have a paypal account please look into your heart and donate a dollar or two my paypal emial is mcollins7373@msn.com i need around 20,000 dollars usd to have the surgery done. This is my last resort for money i have tried goverment agencies family and friends and to my dissapointment nothing happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much mike collins

1?Vx0 C I.Aj.pZl!Oq.quWuCsuG)$4i?dJ,7\*yP#I1NmN]"]=KZ%cC.DQ-B_5#qHr@C&W=UF?$,5V2o?3\mc(L]4BHf$/bPO-Q