Re: PIR interfering with wireless network
Newsgroup: alt.comp.networking.connectivity
Posted by: Rambo
2009-02-18 23:51:16

Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 22:18:59 -0000, Rambo wrote:
>
>> Peter Hucker wrote:

>>> The green light is on only when they press the button.
>>>

>> He did not speak about the start time, but he speak about "the time
>> during the green ligth is on". Following your theory, this time must be
>> decreased to permit just "fast enough" people to cross the street.
>> I agree with his conclusion: ... the rest of people, you don't care
>> ....very ego´st attitude ....
>
> The green light is on for the average person. It certainly does not allow for zimmer speed.
"zimmer spped" ? write in english please !

> And unless you're a complete moron, you don't sit at a red light waiting for someone who has finished crossing ages ago.
You are the moron while understanding "start time" and "time length". My
reply was to explain it to you.

And i repeat i agree with his conclusions about not using
CRLF (CarriageReturn - LineFeed)