Re: PIR interfering with wireless network
Newsgroup: alt.comp.networking.connectivity
Posted by: Rambo
2009-02-20 08:48:23

Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:51:16 -0000, Rambo wrote:
>
>> Peter Hucker wrote:

>>> The green light is on for the average person. It certainly does not allow for zimmer speed.
>> "zimmer spped" ? write in english please !
>
> It's plain English. Zimmer speed is the speed of a zimmer frame.

"Zimmer speed" did not give interesting links in Google .... "Zimmer
frame" - Yes .... It's your culture .. not mine.

>>> And unless you're a complete moron, you don't sit at a red light waiting for someone who has finished crossing ages ago.
>> You are the moron while understanding "start time" and "time length".
>
> THAT isn't English.
Correct, i rephrase it:
You are the moron while understanding "start time" instead of "time length".

>> My reply was to explain it to you.
>>
>> And i repeat i agree with his conclusions about not using
>> CRLF (CarriageReturn - LineFeed)
>
> Geek.
Stupide reply - or perhaps you did not know what a crlf is.

Plonk !