Re: PIR interfering with wireless network
Newsgroup: alt.comp.networking.connectivity
Posted by: Peter Hucker
2009-02-20 20:33:38

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:48:23 -0000, Rambo wrote:

> Peter Hucker wrote:

>>> "zimmer spped" ? write in english please !
>>
>> It's plain English. Zimmer speed is the speed of a zimmer frame.
>
> "Zimmer speed" did not give interesting links in Google .... "Zimmer
> frame" - Yes .... It's your culture .. not mine.

Zimmer speed is obviously the speed of a Zimmer frame. FFS.

>>> You are the moron while understanding "start time" and "time length".
>>
>> THAT isn't English.
> Correct, i rephrase it:
> You are the moron while understanding "start time" instead of "time length".

I've forgotten what the fuck we were discussing now.

>>> My reply was to explain it to you.
>>>
>>> And i repeat i agree with his conclusions about not using
>>> CRLF (CarriageReturn - LineFeed)
>>
>> Geek.
> Stupide reply - or perhaps you did not know what a crlf is.

Yes I do. They are to be used at the end of a paragraph.

> Plonk !

After taking the trouble to reply to all the points. How stupid can you get?

"Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts."