Re: PIR interfering with wireless network
Newsgroup: alt.comp.networking.connectivity
Posted by: Rambo
2009-02-20 23:52:34

Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:48:23 -0000, Rambo wrote:
>
>> Peter Hucker wrote:

>>> It's plain English. Zimmer speed is the speed of a zimmer frame.
>> "Zimmer speed" did not give interesting links in Google .... "Zimmer
>> frame" - Yes .... It's your culture .. not mine.
>
> Zimmer speed is obviously the speed of a Zimmer frame. FFS.

>>> THAT isn't English.
>> Correct, i rephrase it:
>> You are the moron while understanding "start time" instead of "time length".
>
> I've forgotten what the fuck we were discussing now.

>>> Geek.
>> Stupide reply - or perhaps you did not know what a crlf is.
>
> Yes I do. They are to be used at the end of a paragraph.

OK, now i understand your problem. crlf is NOT the end of a paragraph,
but he end of a LINE in windows/dos(for linux it's only a LF and for Mac
it's only a CR).... You should have a look in binary of a text file
created by notepad ....