Re: PIR interfering with wireless network
Newsgroup: alt.comp.networking.connectivity
Posted by: Peter Hucker
2009-02-21 19:20:01

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:52:34 -0000, Rambo wrote:

> Peter Hucker wrote:

>>> "Zimmer speed" did not give interesting links in Google .... "Zimmer
>>> frame" - Yes .... It's your culture .. not mine.
>>
>> Zimmer speed is obviously the speed of a Zimmer frame. FFS.

>>> Correct, i rephrase it:
>>> You are the moron while understanding "start time" instead of "time length".
>>
>> I've forgotten what the fuck we were discussing now.

>>> Stupide reply - or perhaps you did not know what a crlf is.
>>
>> Yes I do. They are to be used at the end of a paragraph.
>>
> OK, now i understand your problem. crlf is NOT the end of a paragraph,
> but he end of a LINE in windows/dos(for linux it's only a LF and for Mac
> it's only a CR).... You should have a look in binary of a text file
> created by notepad ....

You don't need to mark the end of a line. The line continues until you want a fresh one, when changing subject. Imagine when you're typing an essay into Word. You don't press enter until you want a new paragraph. New lines are created temporarily upon displaying the text, according to the width of the page.

It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw
up. The frog throws up its stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of
it’s mouth. Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the
stomach’s contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.