Re: PIR interfering with wireless network
Newsgroup: alt.comp.networking.connectivity
Posted by: Les Cargill
2009-02-21 19:33:44

Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:52:34 -0000, Rambo wrote:
>
>> Peter Hucker wrote:

>>> Zimmer speed is obviously the speed of a Zimmer frame. FFS.

>>> I've forgotten what the fuck we were discussing now.

>>> Yes I do. They are to be used at the end of a paragraph.
>>>
>> OK, now i understand your problem. crlf is NOT the end of a paragraph,
>> but he end of a LINE in windows/dos(for linux it's only a LF and for Mac
>> it's only a CR).... You should have a look in binary of a text file
>> created by notepad ....
>
> You don't need to mark the end of a line. The line continues until you want a fresh one, when changing subject. Imagine when you're typing an essay into Word. You don't press enter until you want a new paragraph. New lines are created temporarily upon displaying the text, according to the width of the page.

I posted the RFC. I cut and paste the relevant excerpt from the RFC.

What the RFC says does not agree with what you say.

This means you are wrong. Now stop being persistent in your error.

--
Les Cargill