Re: PIR interfering with wireless network
Newsgroup: alt.comp.networking.connectivity
Posted by: Peter Hucker
2009-02-21 19:36:08

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:33:44 -0000, Les Cargill wrote:

> Peter Hucker wrote:

>>> OK, now i understand your problem. crlf is NOT the end of a paragraph,
>>> but he end of a LINE in windows/dos(for linux it's only a LF and for Mac
>>> it's only a CR).... You should have a look in binary of a text file
>>> created by notepad ....
>>
>> You don't need to mark the end of a line. The line continues until you want a fresh one, when changing subject. Imagine when you're typing an essay into Word. You don't press enter until you want a new paragraph. New lines are created temporarily upon displaying the text, according to the width of the page.
>>

> I posted the RFC. I cut and paste the relevant excerpt from the RFC.
>
> What the RFC says does not agree with what you say.
>
> This means you are wrong. Now stop being persistent in your error.

What the hell makes you think the RFC is right?

At one time in my life, I thought I had a handle on the meaning of the word "service". "The act of doing things for other people."
Then I heard the terms such as "Internal Revenue Service," "Postal Service," "Civil Service," "Service Stations."
And I became confused about the word "service." This is not what I thought "service" meant.
One day, I overheard two farmers talking and one of them mentioned that he was having a bull "service" a few of his cows.
It all came into perspective.