Re: PIR interfering with wireless network
Newsgroup: alt.comp.networking.connectivity
Posted by: Les Cargill
2009-02-21 19:48:13

Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:33:44 -0000, Les Cargill wrote:
>
>> Peter Hucker wrote:

>>> You don't need to mark the end of a line. The line continues until you want a fresh one, when changing subject. Imagine when you're typing an essay into Word. You don't press enter until you want a new paragraph. New lines are created temporarily upon displaying the text, according to the width of the page.
>>>

>> I posted the RFC. I cut and paste the relevant excerpt from the RFC.
>>
>> What the RFC says does not agree with what you say.
>>
>> This means you are wrong. Now stop being persistent in your error.
>
> What the hell makes you think the RFC is right?

*Boggle*.... you have got to be kidding.

Because it is the RFC. It's a ratified document that states what
protocols are to be used for various services.

You can ignore the RFCs, but expect implementations of
items you use to be here to malfunction. Indeed, that's exactly
what has happened

Respond away; I am done with you. Willful ignorance is what it is.

--
Les Cargill