Re: PIR interfering with wireless network
Newsgroup: alt.comp.networking.connectivity
Posted by: Rambo
2009-02-21 23:11:45

Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:52:34 -0000, Rambo wrote:
>
>> Peter Hucker wrote:

>>> Zimmer speed is obviously the speed of a Zimmer frame. FFS.

>>> I've forgotten what the fuck we were discussing now.

>>> Yes I do. They are to be used at the end of a paragraph.
>>>
>> OK, now i understand your problem. crlf is NOT the end of a paragraph,
>> but he end of a LINE in windows/dos(for linux it's only a LF and for Mac
>> it's only a CR).... You should have a look in binary of a text file
>> created by notepad ....
>
> You don't need to mark the end of a line. The line continues until you want a fresh one, when changing subject. Imagine when you're typing an essay into Word. You don't press enter until you want a new paragraph. New lines are created temporarily upon displaying the text, according to the width of the page.

I wrote "you did not know what a crlf is. " .... but i change my mind,
because i should happen the following : you did not know what an "end of
a line" is.
In fact you did not know what you are saying:
"New lines are created temporarily upon displaying the text"
This is unclear and wrong - but you persist on your false ideas.
For that, i let you stay in this state.