Re: PIR interfering with wireless network
Newsgroup: alt.comp.networking.connectivity
Posted by: Peter Hucker
2009-02-22 18:06:55

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 23:01:44 -0000, ray wrote:

> "Peter Hucker" wrote in message news:op.uppwkswi4buhsv@i7...
>> On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:48:13 -0000, Les Cargill
>> wrote:

>>> *Boggle*.... you have got to be kidding.
>>>
>>> Because it is the RFC. It's a ratified document that states what
>>> protocols are to be used for various services.
>>>
>>> You can ignore the RFCs, but expect implementations of
>>> items you use to be here to malfunction. Indeed, that's exactly
>>> what has happened
>>>
>>> Respond away; I am done with you. Willful ignorance is what it is.
>>
>> RFCs are like the law, they aren't always right.
>
> This is not an excuse to not follow the law ..But you are above that ....
> poor people.
>
> If you are so intelligent and bright, change the RFC - Then tell us.

3 million people are caught (plus who knows how many who aren't caught) every single year for breaking the speed limit. Looks like laws aren't obeyed.

The teacher in Johnny's school asked the class what their parents did for a living. One little girl said her father was a doctor, another said her mother was an engineer. When it was Little Johnny's turn, he stood up and said "My mom's a whore."
Naturally, after that remark, he got sent off to the principal'soffice. Then, 15 minutes later, he returned.
So the teacher asked "Did you tell the principal what you said in class?"
Johnny said "Yes"
"Well, what did the principal say?"
"He said that every job is important in our economy, gave me an apple and asked for my phone number."