Re: 360 Premium 20g with 20 games question about price
Newsgroup: alt.games.video.xbox
Posted by: Blig Merk
2008-06-25 14:46:55

You better sell it while you can and as soon as you can because after
E3 next month, it will only get half of what you can get now. I said
it for HD-DUD and I say it for xflop 3-shitty: FIRE SALE!!!!