Re: If GTA4 and Gheylo3 are 10, MGS4 is a 12
Newsgroup: alt.games.video.xbox
Posted by: Mattinglyfan
2008-06-25 19:37:10

wrote in message
On Jun 23, 9:31 pm, "Mattinglyfan" wrote:

> You just gave him a list that listed the PS3 version of GTAIV as the 2nd
> greatest game of all time. WTF Jordan? How does that discourage him?

I should say too, that quarter of a point difference between the PS3
and 360 version is likely to change as there's a 20 review difference
between the two. When the PS3 version has more reviews it will slide
either even or below the 360 version.

- Jordan

Probably not because there are at least that many more sites that focus on
360 games over PS3 sites.