Re: PS3 Supports GameTrailers, More Bad News for Xbox
Newsgroup: alt.games.video.xbox
Posted by: NiGHTS
2008-10-24 17:24:03

The alMIGHTY N wrote:
> On Oct 23, 10:17 pm, NiGHTS
> wrote:
>> Jordan wrote:
>>> Thing is, anyone who would use the web browser on their PS3 or Wii
>>> already has a computer.
>>> Nobody uses the browsers on consoles because, so far, console browsers
>>> suck. I mean, seriously, you want me to give up my tabbed browsing and
>>> Adblock Plus to use a PS3 or Wii browser? Not going to happen.
>>> - Jordan
>> One of my co-workers uses his ps3 web browser in lieu of a computer and
>> has little interest in owning a pc. I keep telling him to at least
>> install Ubuntu on it but he's just fine without apparently. I guess he's
>> kind of a moron really.
>
> There are people who don't own computers?!

Yeah, he doesn't care about them because "they're shit", but he defends
his PS3 like it was a xmas present from his parents despite him being
nearly 30. It all stems from a supposedly impartial distrust of
Microsoft, which is funny because he pulls some huge intellectual
backflips trying to justify it.

--
NiGHTS/Nightcrawler [mWo]
I feel asleep!

"If Gods so fuckin' perfect why'd he fuck up on you?"