Re: PS3 Supports GameTrailers, More Bad News for Xbox
Newsgroup: alt.games.video.xbox
Posted by: NiGHTS
2008-10-24 17:32:43

The alMIGHTY N wrote:
> On Oct 23, 10:22 pm, Jonah Falcon wrote:
>> On Oct 23, 9:09 pm, Jordan wrote:

>>> Thing is, anyone who would use the web browser on their PS3 or Wii
>>> already has a computer.
>>> Nobody uses the browsers on consoles because, so far, console browsers
>>> suck. I mean, seriously, you want me to give up my tabbed browsing and
>>> Adblock Plus to use a PS3 or Wii browser? Not going to happen.
>>> - Jordan
>> WHAT ABOUT OPERA ON THE DS, DAMMIT!!!! YOU HATE EVERYTHING!
>>
>> j/k :p
>
> That's about as big a joke as you can get. Any given DS will not be
> connected most of the time so putting a web browser on it is pretty
> useless. It is a much better suited interface for web browsing than a
> console or the PSP, though.

I imagine it'd be okay if I simply want to check something on wikipedia
or whatever and it hadn't occured to me to bring my laptop to whatever
portion of the house, but I have a wi-fi enabled cellphone that does the
job just fine.

--
NiGHTS/Nightcrawler [mWo]
I feel asleep!

"If Gods so fuckin' perfect why'd he fuck up on you?"