Re: hey, Kevin, nice meltdown....bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahah. you can't suceed unless you steal ideas from other people. Now that that avenue has been cut, there is nothing you cna do.
Newsgroup: alt.hackers.malicious
Posted by: dave hillstrom
2006-08-04 01:29:52

taking lessons from Kazoo, maybe.

--
Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj
"Quotes can't be forced. They just come to you, like diarrhea."