Re: 6th grandchild - finally here
Newsgroup: alt.native
Posted by: bluturtle@gmail.com
2008-03-12 04:07:52

On Mar 11, 10:12=A0am, oldwifetale wrote:
> He was born last night, the sky was clear and calm, and it all
> happened very quickly as if he was trying to slip into the world
> unnoticed (no chance of that happening while i'm around :)). This
> morning when i saw him again, he slept in my arms peacefully. He is a
> beautiful serene boy like the night of his birth.
>
> Mother and baby are doing well.
>
> But for someone who has only daughters... i sure am getting a lot of
> grandsons. :)

Grand children are the best! Congratulations!
We just celebrated our youngest granddaughters first birthday last
month.
I have two granddaughters and two grandsons now. Three of them have
birthdays a day apart in Feb. My younger daughter and her family live
with
us to help take care of me. It is wonderful to see my grand babies
grow up
in front of my eyes. There are somethings only grand parents can do, I
am now convinced!
Nothing feels nicer than your grand babies in your arms, again
congratulations!

lisa