Re: Looking for more and a donation.
Newsgroup: alt.native
Posted by: bluturtle@gmail.com
2008-03-12 04:49:51

On Mar 11, 8:07=A0am, Frosty wrote:
> On Mar 10, 10:03 pm, "blutur...@gmail.com"
> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 9, 8:34 am, Frosty wrote:
>
> > > I am starting a new book to raise funds for that indoor pool.http://ww=
w.tewateiahsatakaritat.com/pool/This is the website which
> > > has not been updated in sometime. =A0I am looking for two things.
> > > One just a donation of $1.00 sent to me to make things simple. =A0To t=
he
> > > address on the website.
> > > Second request is about the following.
>
> > > If you have a short funny personal story like this one
>
> > > I just recalled another story, a new inspector on one of the jobs I
> > > was working near Times Square was very nervous about being up 40
> > > floors looking down on the street. His job was not what he figured.
> > > See his job was to inspect the bolts to make sure they were tight
> > > according to spec's. He was asked to check the bolts with a torque
> > > wrench so depending or where a ironworker would walk to the point and
> > > use the wrench to show him it was okay. Problem was he did not want to=

> > > leave the planked floors. The late Roy Mayo noticed this and walked
> > > over to the guy with a tape measure and asked the guy if he could
> > > measure his boots. =A0Why do you want to do that he asked Roy? =A0Roy
> > > replied just in case you fall I wanted to see if those new boots you
> > > are wearing will fit me. =A0Sad to say we never saw that inspector
> > > again.
>
> > > If you send me a story, please make it short as possible. =A0I was
> > > hoping to get =A0at least 100 pages. =A0You can email it to me in the
> > > subject area use FUNNY BOOK. You can leave out names if you like but
> > > years from now those unborn children would have know idea the story is=

> > > about there grand parents or even anyone else that was family.
>
> > > I hope to sell the book like the first one and all profits will go to
> > > start some sort of indoor pool. =A0 You even if we can get a small
> > > enough one to treat our elders that would be nice. =A0I still have abo=
ut
> > > 100 books of poems for sale at $10.00 plus postage. =A0That I can do b=
> > > sending them C.O.D. =A0The whole $10.00 goes to the pool as I have
> > > donated the cost of printing the books that I have.
> > > Please share this your friends and let them know it is not scam, every=

> > > cent collected is the bank account of TEWATEIAHSATAKARITAT. =A0If you
> > > just want to make a donation of more or less which would not include
> > > the book you can do that via check, made out =A0to TEWATEIAHSATAKARITA=
>
> > > Ronald Deere or Frosty.
>
> > Aloha Ron,
> > I almost missed you through most of the nonsense being posted. Best of
> > everything with
> > your latest venture! You are going to dive off the board when the Pool
> > is opened yes?
> > Much Aloha to you and yours!
>
> > lisa- Hide quoted text -

> Well I avoid this if possible because I have no intrest in getting
> into work wars with people. =A0I also have to much on my mind, like
> writting songs, peoms and books.
> Here is something I wrote today.
>
> Don't =A0STOP, Keep on trying.
> March 11, 2008
> Written by Ronald A Deere aka Frosty.

> [...]

Aloha Ron,
You always inspire me, these past few years I have been hit with huge
health issues one right after another. It feels like Ive been boxing
and not
with a fair fighter. I am just getting used to the punches and finding
my breath.
baby, life aint over till it's over, you have plenty to yet to do. I
thought about dieing,
my kids would never forgive me. As my daughter told me "Parenting
never stops, you
are needed". There's purpose plenty to keep being around.
Baby, you have songs to sing! and books to write and a pool to get
built and and
Much Aloha to you and yours as always!

lisa