Re: Hundreds of monks protest in Tibet (Guardian UK)
Newsgroup: alt.native
Posted by: rst0wxyz
2008-03-12 16:23:04

On Mar 12, 9:05=A0am, "OM SHIVA!108" wrote:
> On Mar 11, 10:42 pm, rst0wxyz wrote:
> > On Mar 11, 10:12 am, "OM SHIVA!108" wrote:
> > >http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/mar/11/china
> > > ..interesting. Looks like the Chinese state are using new 'softly
> > > softly' tactics...Olympics maybe?
> > 50 - 60 monks out of millions of people in Tibet!!! =A0It also indicates=

> > the number of people that are satisfied with their lives, the silent
> > majority.
> They don't really have an option - only the very very brave protest in
> Tibet itself.

The title of this thread is "Hundreds of monks protest in Tibet", but
the inside article stated only 50 - 60 monks. So at least the 50 -
60 monks do have an option. Brave or not, protest did occur in
Tibet!! Doesn't that show they do have an option?

In the U.S., we do have people like Eric Rudolph, Tim McViegh, and the
unabomber Theodore Kaczynski. So are they the brave ones? or are we
under government control and can not do what we wanted to do like the
Tibetans in Tibet?