Re: 6th grandchild - finally here
Newsgroup: alt.native
Posted by: oldwifetale
2008-03-12 16:27:07

On Mar 11, 2:23=A0pm, "Wayne George" wrote:
> Congrats to you and yours ..
> So far all I've come up with are 'girls'..and they are doing fine..
>
> wayne =A0:) george
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Thanks, Wayne. That reminds me of an uncle who had daughters, and he
always talked about wanting a boy to go fishing with him, then he got
a bunch grandaughters, and finally... one grandson, but by then he had
already taught all the grandaughters to fish. :) The great thing
there, though, is that he was probably the best male role model any
girl could hope to have (including me), one of the biggest-hearted men
i have known. I guess things do happen for a reason.

Donna