Re: Hundreds of monks protest in Tibet (Guardian UK)
Newsgroup: alt.native
Posted by: OM SHIVA!108
2008-03-12 17:09:25

On Mar 12, 4:23 pm, rst0wxyz wrote:
> On Mar 12, 9:05 am, "OM SHIVA!108" wrote:

> > > 50 - 60 monks out of millions of people in Tibet!!! It also indicates
> > > the number of people that are satisfied with their lives, the silent
> > > majority.
>
> > They don't really have an option - only the very very brave protest in
> > Tibet itself.
>
> The title of this thread is "Hundreds of monks protest in Tibet", but
> the inside article stated only 50 - 60 monks. So at least the 50 -
> 60 monks do have an option. Brave or not, protest did occur in
> Tibet!! Doesn't that show they do have an option?
>
> In the U.S., we do have people like Eric Rudolph, Tim McViegh, and the
> unabomber Theodore Kaczynski. So are they the brave ones? or are we
> under government control and can not do what we wanted to do like the
> Tibetans in Tibet?

Oh shut up - if you really don't know please go away and do some
reading, if you are taking the piss then stop. Genocide is happening
in Tibet and all right thinking people should support Tibetan
sovereignty, which is what the people want.

TIBETAN TRIBAL SOVEREIGNTY!