Re: 6th grandchild - finally here
Newsgroup: alt.native
Posted by: Kerstin
2008-03-12 17:13:52

"oldwifetale" schrieb:
> He was born last night, the sky was clear and calm, and it all
> happened very quickly as if he was trying to slip into the world
> unnoticed (no chance of that happening while i'm around :)). This
> morning when i saw him again, he slept in my arms peacefully. He is a
> beautiful serene boy like the night of his birth.
> Mother and baby are doing well.
> But for someone who has only daughters... i sure am getting a lot of
> grandsons. :)

A new grandson brings days filled with laughter and noise. A world full of
excitement fun times and toys. He brings so much happiness right from the
start, with cute smiles and giggles that capture your heart.
A new grandson brings love so much more than you know, which grows ever
stronger as days come and go. He changes your life in a wonderful way
bringing new meaning and joy to each day.
So this comes to welcome your new little one and wish you great times with
your sweet grandson. Congratulation Donna.