Re: Hundreds of monks protest in Tibet (Guardian UK)
Newsgroup: alt.native
Posted by: rst0wxyz
2008-03-12 17:25:16

On Mar 12, 10:09=A0am, "OM SHIVA!108" wrote:
> On Mar 12, 4:23 pm, rst0wxyz wrote:

> > > They don't really have an option - only the very very brave protest in=

> > > Tibet itself.
>
> > The title of this thread is "Hundreds of monks protest in Tibet", but
> > the inside article stated only 50 - 60 monks. =A0So at least the 50 -
> > 60 =A0monks do have an option. =A0Brave or not, protest did occur in
> > Tibet!! =A0Doesn't that show they do have an option?
>
> > In the U.S., we do have people like Eric Rudolph, Tim McViegh, and the
> > unabomber Theodore Kaczynski. =A0So are they the brave ones? or are we
> > under government control and can not do what we wanted to do like the
> > Tibetans in Tibet?
>
> Oh shut up - if you really don't know please go away

When you don't have the grounds to support your own argument, all you
can say is "shut up and go away".

> and do some
> reading,

I suggest you do some reading yourself. Go to Tibet and see for
yourself what the country is all about. You might learn something.

> if you are taking the piss then stop.

It's part of human being's natural bodily function. It can not stop.

>Genocide is happening
> in Tibet

So said the CIA, the Dalai Lama, the American propaganda machinery.
There were only a few million Tibetans. If there were genocide in
Tibet, there wouldn't be any Tibetans left since China has controlled
Tibet for over 40 years.

> and all right thinking people should support Tibetan
> sovereignty, which is what the people want.
>
> TIBETAN TRIBAL SOVEREIGNTY!

Americans trying to create chaos and dissension for China through and
through. Go to Tibet and see for yourself. "Tibetan Tribal" said it
all. You want them to live in primitive lives in stone age time.