Re: Frank McCoy Busted!(part1)
Newsgroup: alt.support.boy-lovers
Posted by: Brandon D Cartwright
2008-03-03 12:45:52

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 22:46:47 +1030, David
wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 00:02:52 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
> typed furiously:
>
>>On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 17:41:15 +1030, David
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 18:20:35 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
>>> typed furiously:

>>>Just who was "encouraging" anyone? Another of your lies.
>>
>>Really...?
>>
>>Well you can easily straighten it out by telling us under just what
>>circumstances you consider parents sodomizing their own children to be
>>good parenting and therapeutic ...can't you?
>>
>>Enquiring minds are still waiting..
>>
>Why don't you read my replies to this? I've already answered this
>several times in the past two weeks.

No you haven't...you have babbled about... in extreme situations ...
and made other nebulous noises... but you have never enlightened us as
to under what circumstances you consider sodomizing your own children
good parenting.

>>>You are the one who starts those flame wars.
>>
>>4s00th was fighting flame wars long long before any involvement of
>>mine...as a matter of fact he is documented..
>>
>Who against, Bo0by, Risky?
>
>>alt.support.boy-lovers
>>
>>http://www.wikisposure.com/Alt.support.boy-lovers
>>
>>Subscribers include members from around the world, however the site
>>has, in recent years, become little more than a battle ground for a
>>group of anti-pedophiles and the pedophile subscribers to the group
>>who engage each other in a huge flame war.
>>
>> While some exchange of information and advice does still take place,
>>it would appear that the group has lost it's focus on any goals
>>originally in place.
>>
>>Pedophile Activists:
>>
>>Secret Squirrel
>>4s00th
>>Laurence Taylor
>>Brent Norman
>>David Looser
>>

>>Anti-Pedophile Activists:
>>
>>bob&carole/bobandcarole
>>James Riske
>>Ralph
>>
>Yes, that'd be right.
>>
>> Contact Us
>>
>>If you have information regarding this group, it's membership, it's
>>organization, etc., please feel free to contact us at
>>admin@wikisposure.com.

>>>How ironic and true.
>>
>>So...under just what circumstances is
>>it good parenting and therapeutic for fathers
>>to sodomize their own children David?..
>>
>Learn to read.

Read what?

...that under some circumstances..blah..blah...blah..?
..or it can be therapeutic blah blah blah..?

It's a simple question..

You claim sodomizing your own children can be good parenting..

just *WHEN* is it good parenting to sodomize your own children?