Re: PAM erros
Newsgroup: comp.os.linux.security
Posted by: Richard Kimber
2008-04-30 19:44:26

Jerry McBride wrote:

> No input, but I do have a question... what does cron run leafnode? There's
> no possible reason for this to need to happen.

OK. Thanks. I'll look into that. Maybe I did it that way because I wasn't
clear how to make fetchnews operate at the times and frequency that I
wanted. It's been like that for quite a while.

The original problem was solved by installing libpam-smbpass, though I have
no need for it or any smb-related stuff. I can only think that some smb
stuff was installed by default, but that they forgot to include
libpam-smbpass.

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber