RE: Internet Explorer will not open w wireless connection
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Posted by: =?Utf-8?B?U3V6eQ==?=
2007-02-28 20:08:25

Thanks, but I was on hold with them for an hour and a half with no response.

I tried shutting off McAfee. Do I need to assign the DNS?

Thanks.