Re: setup file and print sharing
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Posted by: Jack \(MVP-Networking\).
2007-02-28 20:57:55

Hi
This following might help with File Sharing.
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
to be shared.
Basic XP -
Vista - http://www.microsoft.com/technet/network/evaluate/vista_fp.mspx>
Printer Sharing XP -
Firewall setting for Sharing XP - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
As for Vista printing, make sure that your printer has drivers for Vista,
and than install them through the Control Panel Printers Ad printer network.
Jack (MVP-Networking).