wireless doesnt logon to domain because it comes up late
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Posted by: Jim
2007-02-28 21:10:39

Hi,

I have a linksys wrt54g wireless router and
a laptop with the matching pcmcia wireless card.

I dont use the card utility from linksys. only the driver.

the laptop is joined to a domain.

only problem I have is netlogon happens before tcpip starts the wireless
card.
so it never logs onto the domain when it first starts.
(event id 5719 from Netlogon - no domain controller is available).

works just fine if I use the ethernet port instead.

has anyone seen that and is there a way to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Jim