Re: problems with WDS 3com AP 7760
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Posted by: Jack \(MVP-Networking\).
2007-02-28 21:11:50

Hi
I would like to help, but I never use 3Com, so I do not know what causes the
loop. May be the combo of old and new hardware. WDS is quite touchy, and
even if it is the same Brand it might be different chipset in different
models.
Since it is all 3Com they can not blame any one else ;-), call their tech.
support.
Jack (MVP-Networking).