Re: Linksys Router compatibility with Windows CE
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Posted by: B J W
2007-02-28 23:56:04

> " Funny it only acted that way with my ibook, and never did that was
> the Windows XP
> laptops in the house.

If you update OSX 10.x.x, particularly in the range of versions 10.2 to
10.4, you will find up to a dozen or so updates to Apple wireless
network plumbing, a number of which are specifically about getting Apple
stuff to play nicely with wireless Linksys routers. Don't know anything
about the whys and wherefores; I've just noticed the update titles, when
helping friends with their ibooks.