Re: wireless internet on ipaq
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Posted by: Sooner Al [MVP]
2007-03-01 12:21:00

"TP" wrote in message
>I have a ipaq 2215. I just purchased a wirelss CF card and have loaded it.
> Having problems connecting to my wireless network or any wi-fi. It says
> that
> it is connected but the page pops up and states page unavailable. HELP!!!

These pages may be of some help including Connection Manager help...

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/WM2003/WirelessConnectivity/WiFiHelp.html

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/WM2003/Connection_Manager/ConnectionManager.html

You also might post to the microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless news group.

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

mutual benefit of all of us...
rights...