Re: working through a router
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Posted by: J
2007-03-01 15:52:11

No, I have all the rights I need. I believe it has something to do with
logging into my laptop. I don't believe I'm logging into the domain. I
have clicked on 'Manage my network password' and added my domain password,
but I don't think this is doing anything. Again, I'm interested in using
the same user account on my laptop to log into the domain at work, and to
simply connect to my wireless network at home.