The key is provided for me automatically ..
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Posted by: =?Utf-8?B?c290?=
2007-03-01 16:25:03

I have an acer laptop with a built in wireless adapter. The windows XP
wireless network setting under wireless properties; "The key is provided for
me automatically", resets itself every few days. I have set it to off
(unchecked) then say 4 or 5 days later I will be unable to connect wirelessly
and when I look at the the settings that option is checked again causing my
problem. I feel like I am going mad, has anyone come across this before?