RE: The key is provided for me automatically ..
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Posted by: =?Utf-8?B?VGhvbWFzUA==?=
2007-03-01 16:56:10

Hello sot, sorry I do not have an answer for you at this time because I
actually just set up a wifi at home yesterday for the first time ever to
accommodate my wife who is going to be home for a while due to medical
reasons. I also have an Acer laptop with XP running on it. I set it up on
the wifi along with my desktop. I also used the automated device encryption
key option as well and set up my laptop with a flash/thumb drive. Everything
has been running fine so far, so I will be looking to see what type of
Good luck.