Re: Problem with wireless on particular computer
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Posted by: Jack \(MVP-Networking\).
2008-10-01 18:19:37

Hi
In case of Wireless the statement about connecting can be that a signal is
detected but the is No real Network connection (many times it is an issue of
security mismatched setting). Go carefully over all Wireless settings in
the Wireless Router and the computer.
Maybe this can Help,
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)