RE: On demanding to connect the wireless
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Posted by: =?Utf-8?B?TWVqbGE=?=
2008-10-01 20:06:01

Hi Jaylin,
have you tried to un-tick the option connect if the network is reached
(sorry but translating my version into english so not sure about proper
formulations) in Connection tab of Properties of your network.
Basically, once you connect to a wireless network it is added to favourite
networks in Windows and unless you untick the auto-connect on every comp it
is re-connecting automatically.

Hope Im not too confusing.