Travel Agents Post your cruise specials FREE! And get more Leads....
Newsgroup: msn.expedia.cruise
Posted by: Media
2007-07-26 07:16:15

Hello Travel Partners

We are adding new features to www.cruise-reviews.com It is not completely
finished!
You welcome to promote your agency and personal cruise specials FREE without
LIMIT. Please, without SPAMMING you can post any cruise deal.

Remember similar sites charge between $800 - $1500 monthly to add your
specials. All we want is a link from your home page to one of the choices
below:

1. Cruises - Cruise Reviews - Cruise Ship Vacations link to
http://www.cruise-reviews.com

2. Cruise Deals - Discount Cruises link to
http://www.cruise-reviews.com/discount-cruises/

First register at our site http://www.cruise-reviews.com/forum/policy.asp
and POST your specials at

http://www.cruise-reviews.com/discount-cruises/add_specials.asp

You can also add your travel agency URL to our directory at FREE of charge!
Visit http://www.cruise-reviews.com/directoryservice/signup.asp

Any questions, site problems, bugs or advertsing email us
admin@cruise-reviews.com.

Kind Regards,
Admin
www.sitebusinessmarketing.com