Re: Re : code size of "set output" nodes
Newsgroup: natinst.public.daq.real-time.general
Posted by: Jared_B
2008-06-11 16:40:10

zyl7, One possibility (before I see any code) is that your code is still fairly large, even without the I/O, however during synthesis and implementation the tools may be removing unused logic, depending on how your I/O is configured.  This would create the impression that the code is being bloated by the I/O, when in actuality it is just a large amount of code and when the outputs and inputs are removed, the logic is not being used for anything, and therefore not included in the bit file.