Re: Netware/IP 2.2
Newsgroup: novell.support.netware.4x
Posted by: Wallgames.com
2006-07-17 21:55:52

I looked in my store room. I still have a copy of Netware/IP 2.1.

However, what you are really looking for might be Novell's BorderManager 3.0
product, which allowed LAN to LAN and Workstation to LAN VPN connections.

A less costly approach might be pcAnywhere, which can authenticate through
NDS/eDir.

Best wishes,
Bob Carroll