Re: Dsrepair aborts w/ no error code
Newsgroup: novell.support.netware.4x
Posted by:
2006-07-19 17:47:14

Yes, this is a mixed tree -- I have 2 servers that are 4.11 and 3 servers
that are 6.0. Setting the dstrace didn't make it work. I then tried the
other action. It did the repair and found 16 errors. I saved the
changes and rebooted. When I tried the dsrepair again it went the same
amount of time with the same error "Repair process aborted".

I did forget to change the dstrace prior to the dsrepair. Would that
have made a difference? I set the dstrace again to on and run the
dsrepair, but it still didn't work. Any other suggestions would be
greatly appreciated!!

Sharon