One workstation acting strangely
Newsgroup: novell.support.zenworks.desktops.4x.app-launcher
Posted by: BPF
2007-06-06 15:37:23

We are running Zen for Desktops 4.x and Netware 6.5 and GW 7
I have one desktop machine that will inventory, but will not launch any app
objects - no matter who logs on to it.

I un-installed and re-installed Zen, installed the 4.91sp3 client, deleted
the workstation object from the tree and re-named the workstation so it
would create a completely new object, but still the same thing happens.

she shows the following errors in the Workstation Scan History:
027: Unable to read the sequence number from the Workstation object
043: Unable to read the Software rules file

This is the only workstation with the issue. The user can log on any other
PC and zen runs fine.

I have no idea what to do next. I don't think it's an issue with the zen
server because the other workstations are running fine.