Hello........My Social Security Number is 457-55-5462.............
Newsgroup: nv.personals
Posted by:
2007-03-01 14:11:47

http://www.beam.to/lifelock

This is my social security number 457-55-5462

I'm Todd Davis, CEO of LifeLock. Yes, that really is my social security number.

http://www.beam.to/lifelock

No I'm not crazy. I'm just sure our system works. Just like we have with mine,
LifeLock will make your personal information useless to a criminal. And it's GUARANTEED.

Here at LifeLock, We Guarantee Your Good Name.
No one else does because no one else can.

http://www.beam.to/lifelock

--This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster 2003--
Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of bandwidth?
You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple to
use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on
this extremely affordable software, visit:
http://www.exibitionsoftware.com