Re: Snow Day = Bead Day
Newsgroup: rec.crafts.beads
Posted by: Beckibead
2008-01-23 22:52:08

Karleen -- you, of all people, are well aware of just how "not normal"
I am. LOL. (Although it certainly isn't much of a secret on THIS
board!!!)

I love seeds. They make great spacers! Can't ever find the right
shade of brown, however. I've really been buying up lots of brown
seeds when I can. Brown and green frustrate me. I want a light green
that doesn't over power jade -- more of a grey/green. There is a
standard color of light green that has been around for years, opague,
but it is too GREEN for me.

Light blue frustrates me too. Don't even get me started on that.

LOL

Becki