Re: Snow Day = Bead Day
Newsgroup: rec.crafts.beads
Posted by: Maren at google
2008-01-24 04:54:36

On Jan 23, 12:52 pm, Beckibead wrote:
> Karleen -- you, of all people, are well aware of just how "not normal"
> I am. LOL. (Although it certainly isn't much of a secret on THIS
> board!!!)

Do you really mean the rest of us (well, me at least) are all that
different? (Paraphrasing Sooz "maybe there's only one hole
going through all the beads and connects us all")

> I love seeds. They make great spacers! Can't ever find the right
> shade of brown, however. I've really been buying up lots of brown
> seeds when I can. Brown and green frustrate me. I want a light green
> that doesn't over power jade -- more of a grey/green. There is a
> standard color of light green that has been around for years, opague,
> but it is too GREEN for me.

I'm currently on a 'green' phase. Started with a simple strand of
green flourite (well, and all the green beads I bought from Kalera).
Then I got malachite, that came in last week. This week I'm getting
jade.

> Light blue frustrates me too. Don't even get me started on that.

Ya. Same here. The "kid" got me a lampwork bead for Christmas
over a year ago. I still haven't found the right color _any_ beads
to go with it.

Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Findings - Hand-made Jewelry
http://www.hilobeads.com/
Blog at: http://hilobeads.blogspot.com/