Re: Need your Help - AGAIN
Newsgroup: rec.crafts.scrapbooks
Posted by: M-C
2008-04-18 13:45:50

I'm afraid not. I had to re-upload the pictures to enter them in the
contest, I could not find a way to just link my previous entry to the
contest area. So I guess I'll just have to hope that enough people go back
and vote on the entry that is in the contest area, that's the one that says
in the description that I had actually completed the project before the
contest was announced.

Thank you so much for putting in the effort you have into voting for me!

M-C