Re: April CCC progress?
Newsgroup: rec.crafts.scrapbooks
Posted by: Tammy in TX
2008-04-18 13:47:56

I have made all of my cards already for this month's CCC. I used
Jessica's suggestion to pull out a tool that you haven't used in a
while. I bought a heat gun and embossing powder at least 5 to 6 years
ago. I tried it once, made a huge mess and the image I was trying to
embossed looked HORRIBLE. Over the years I have learned more but
still was relucant to try it again. I even made Amanda do some
embossing for my cards when we went to a card class, lol!

When I read Jessica's challenges for the month, I knew I should try to
use my embossing stuff. I made five of these:
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2580399050071814703jIXuTY
I even broke out one of my roller stamps that I hadn't used yet! I
thinik the cards turned out really nice. The cards are the tri-fold
pre-made vanilla cards from K&Co. On the inside fold I put a solid
pattern paper and used the stampin' up roller on the outside fold.

Thanks Jessica for the wonderful challenges each month. I have been
using all kinds of old tools on my scrapbook pages too!

--Tammy