Re: A bad day turned out to be a good day!
Newsgroup: rec.crafts.scrapbooks
Posted by: Kenda
2008-04-18 15:28:50

Oh Linda, I am sorry that you are feeling so bad. On the up side you did get
some nice surpises in the mail. {{Hugs}} Hope you feel better soon.
--
Kenda
(Remove NOSPAM to reply)

View my projects @: http://community.webshots.com/user/kendalee101
View my blog @: www.kendasworld.blogspot.com
Projects completed for 2008
LO's: 12x12: 6
Cards: 30
Altered clock (in Firefighter theme of course!)
Sour Cream Packets: 50
Mini Sour Cream Packets: 25