Re: OT:Earthquake in Illinois!
Newsgroup: rec.crafts.scrapbooks
Posted by: cowchipper
2008-04-18 17:40:13

i was supposedly in one while in Japan in 1966-1967 and then in CAlifornia a
bit after that. I was too young to remember. My mother said a few hit
Amarillo Texas but were light but she knew they were earthquakes. I guess
all I have for my personal experience is seeing a tornado a few yrs ago that
was less then 2 miles east of me. First and hopefully last time for me I
hope.

I was watching a few newsreports on te internet then i got engrossed in the
stupidity of the people at El Dorado texas thing that is going on... another
Waco thing with David Keresh if you ask me!

cowchipper