Re: Can I export a hunting bow to Europe?
Newsgroup: rec.hunting
Posted by: Beartooth
2009-02-12 18:05:08

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:14:10 -0800, a.trifonov wrote:

> Sorry for the stupid question, but I couldn't any find info on the web.
> I want to buy one or two second-hand hunting bows from USA and ship the=
> to Europe, for a friend of mine. Are there any restrictions? This is a
> sort of weapon, there may be regulations... Where can I find info about
> that?
=20
You might try asking the embassy of the country the friend lives=20
in; there are bound to be laws that vary from country to country.

Is there a reason you can't have the friend inquire locally??

--=20
Beartooth Implacable, PhD, Neo-Redneck Linux Convert
What do they know of country, who only country know?